Cohort #1 - Food & Beverage Industry
The Circular Impact Market Accelerator is India’s first product accelerator to increase the adoption of alternatives and solutions to plastic use and waste in mainstream industry. The program aims to help bridge the gap between game-changing solutions to plastic use and their acceptance in mainstream markets.
The anchor partner for Cohort 1 is Impresario Handmade Restaurants - which runs some of the country’s most innovative food experiences brands like SOCIAL, Smoke House Deli, Ishaara, and more.
The six-month program will offer a platform to find solutions that help reduce the amount of plastic used by Impresario’s restaurants, covering over 20 Impresario restaurants across 3 cities (Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi),
We are inviting startups to provides solutions and alternatives, along with channelling plastic waste to recyclable and recoverable means, the programs will seek to eliminate plastic waste from reaching landfills via a serious push towards plastic circularity.
- The program aims to accelerate the adoption of the innovative and novel solutions in mainstream industry
- Offer market opportunities for startups working in alternatives to plastic of better management of plastic wastes to catalyse the wider F&B industry to change towards addressing plastics
- Develop a blueprint and playbook for how the industry can move towards reducing plastics and achieving plastic circularity
- Creating better opportunities for women founders and women workers in the plastic circularity space
Who Can Apply
- The program is open to individuals, groups or startups based and operating in India
- Must have a market ready product or prototype that is ready to deploy
- Startups and/or incorporated entities must be less than 4 years old
- Preference will be given to applicants who have women in leadership roles
What You Get
- An opportunity to sign up one of India’s largest F&B companies as a customer for your solutions
- Expert-driven product teardowns to identify improvement and revision areas in solutions
- Mentor and coaching from industry experts within Impresario and the wider ecosystem covering: product development, tech, business models, among other areas based on the intervention focus
- Ongoing chronicling progress of the your solution through the program as part of visibility and showcases by both AtWorks and Impresario to their respective audiences and networks